Bhindi Gosht is a popular Pakistani dish. Bindhi Gosht is known as Lamb with Okra in english. Iraqi dish Maraq is similar to it but different in taste.
- Mutton ½ kg
- Ladyfingers / Bindhi 250 grams (Okra)
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder 1 tbsp
- Turmeric 1 tsp
- All Spice Powder 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Onions (finely chopped) 2
- Lemons 2
- Mint Leaves (finely chopped) ½ bunch
- Green Chilies (julienned) 3
- Oil 1 cup
Method Of Bhindi Gosht Recipe
- Add mutton, warm water, oil, turmeric, red chili powder, ginger garlic paste and onion in a pan and leave it to cook
- Wash and dry ladyfingers, chop off the top and the bottom.
- When water in the mutton pan dries off , add ladyfingers, green chilies and cook.
- Add hot water again.
- Cover and cook on low flame.
- When oil comes on top, add lemon, coriander leaves , green chilies and all spice.
- Leave it to simmer for 5 min.
- Add salt before serving.