The most delicious Dhaka chicken recipe prepared by Masala Tv cooking expert Zubaida Tariq in Handi is here for you. Prepare this delicious recipe at home.
- 1 Chicken (8 pieces)
- Eggs 2
- Flour 1 cup
- Sesame Seeds 1 cup
- Mustard Powder 1 tsp
- Black Pepper (crushed) 1 tsp
- Worcestershire Sauce 1 tbsp
- Red Pepper (crushed) 1 tbsp
- White Vinegar 2 tbsp
- Oil as required
- Salt to taste
Dhaka Fried Chicken Recipe
- Wash chicken pieces and make sure to drain water completely.
- Now mix 1 cup flour with ½ cup cornflour, 1 tbsp chicken cube flour, 1 tsp crushed red chilies, 1 tbsp crushed black pepper, salt, 2 eggs, 1 tsp mustard powder and 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce.
- Mix well to form a thick paste.
- Now boil chicken for 5 min in water with 2 tbsp white vinegar. Drain water properly and leave it to cool.
- Heat oil in a wok, dip chicken in the paste, roll it in roasted sesame seeds and deep fry on low flame.
- Remove when they turn golden brown from both sides.