- 1 cup Sawaiyan (Vermacellies)
- 4 tablebspoon of ghee or butter
- 3 to 4 green cardamom (Chhoti Ilaichi)
- 4-5 tbs. sugar
- 1 cup water
- Dry fruit
How To Make Sookhi Sewaiyan
- Add ghee or butter, a cup of Sawaiyan, roast them on very low flame till their color changes to a darker shade in a pan.
- In another pan, add sugar, water and cardamom seeds and bring them to a boil.
- Then add the Sawaiyan to this sugar syrup.stir constantly. Add dry fruits.
- Cover and let cook for 5-6 minutes till the water has dried and the Sawaiyan have become tender.