This easy brownie recipe uses no fancy equipment or ingredients, takes only minutes to put together, and makes a delicious brownie.
A chocolate brownie is a flat, baked dessert square that was developed in the United States at the end of the 19th century and popularized in both the U.S. and Canada during the first half of the 20th century.
- Butter 225 gms
- Chocolate 225gm
- Eggs 4
- Cocoa 80 gm
- Caster sugar 250 gm
- Flour 80 gm
- Chocolate 2 bars
- Baking powder 1 tsp
Brownies Cooking Directions
- Put a large bowl over simmering water, add chocolate and butter in it and mix it well until it melts nicely.
- In a separate bowl, mix cocoa powder, flour, baking powder and sugar.
- Then add this mixture in melted chocolate.
- Beat eggs separately and mix it in the batter until you seen smooth consistency.
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Then place butter paper in baking tray and grease it with butter.
- Pour your brownie mixture into the baking tray and place the chocolate pieces on top so that each square has a piece of chocolate on top.
- Put it in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Then insert a skewer to see it’s done or not, if skewer not come out clean it means the brownies needs more time.
- The brownies should be slightly springy on the outside but still gooey in the center.