- Fish boneless (300 g)
- Onion powder (two teaspoons) or half medium chopped fresh onion
- Garlic powder (one teasopon) or one teaspoon crushed fresh garlic
- White pepper powder (two teaspoons)
- Egg (one)
- Breadcrumbs (one cup)
- Salt (as per taste)
- Oil (for fry)
Fish Sticks Recipe / Finger Fish Recipe
- Process boneless fish, with all ingredients except oil (its for frying) in chopper or manually.
- Make pattie or sticks as you like and coat them with egg and then with breadcrumbs evenly.
- Fry as you like or you can bake them too for healthy diet, if you don’t like fry.
- Serve with any sauce and ketchup.