- Milk 2 kg
- Carrots grated ½ kg
- Sugar 1.5 cup
- Rice grinded less than ½ cup
- Green cardamom grinded 1 tea spoon
- Saffron ¼ tea spoon
- Almonds 2 table spoons
- pistachio 2 table spoons
- Silver paper for garnish (Chandi Ka waraq)
Traditional Punjabi Winter Dessert made with carrots, Milk and Rice.Also known as Carrot Delight.
- Grate carrots steam a little, cook milk when boil comes add carrots and grinded rice.
- Cook till rice and carrots tender then add sugar, cook till the right consistency.
- Lastly add saffron, green cardamom powder.
- Remove in a serving bowl garnish with almonds, pistachio and silver paper.
- milk waptrick
- www waptrick pakistani khane rasepi com