Italian Grilled Chicken It was prepared on the grill. This chicken was perfect for a quick weeknight dinner.
- 0.75 Gram chicken breast
- 2 tablespoon (about a small palm full)
- 2 tablespoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 tablespoon garlic powder
- good pinches of kosher salt and fresh ground pepper
- olive oil (enough to drizzle over both sides of chicken)
- In a small bowl, combine oregano, thyme, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. Set aside how much you will use for chicken, save the rest in air tight container for future use.
- Lay chicken breasts on baking sheet or plate. Sprinkle both sides of chicken with seasoning and rub. Drizzle olive oil on both sides of chicken. Place on hot grill, over medium heat. Grill 5-7 minutes on each side or until done, when juices run clear.
- Let chicken rest for 5 minutes before cutting.