Harissa is only made during the cold winter months in Kashmiri.
Kashmiri Harissa Recipe Pakistani
- Meat 1 KG Boneless
- Wheat (New) 250 Gram
- Mung bean 30 gram
- Rice 40 Gram
- Onions 2 (mid size)
- Black paper powder 3 to 4 Teaspoons
- Lamb bone’s Stock 2 cups
- Salt – According to Taste
- Clarified butter – According to Taste (Ghee)
How to Cook Hareesa
- Fry onion in ghee to its color change to red. Stir meat and add water to cook it on medium flame till tender.When the meat is tender then use a chopper to obtain haleem like consistency.
- In a wide pot mix in wheat, salt and 1 1/2 liter water and stir fry it on medium flame till tender.
- Now cook Mung bean, Rice and make a thick mixture of them.
- Then mix all in stock, Black paper powder, Salt, and stir fry the mixture till it is thick.
Serve it with Naan.