Keema Shimla Mirch is pretty easy to make and tastes really good. There are many ways of using capsicums in food, such as raw in salads, stuffed with mince and baked, sprinkled on pizzas or roasted under a grill.
- Mince(keema) 1/2 kg. beef, lamb, chicken or mutton
- Onions (sliced) 4
- Tomatoes (sliced) 3
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Red chilli powder 1 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
- Salt 1.5 tsp.
- Black cardamom 1
- Cumin seeds 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper corns 5
- Cloves 4-5
- Cinnamon 1 small piece
- Capsicums (thick sliced) 250 gram
- Oil 4 tbsp
Recipe Keema Aur Shimla Mirch:
- Heat oil in the pan.
- Add onions and fry for 2 minutes.
- Then put cloves, cinnamon, black pepper corn and cardamom.
- Fry them with the onions till gets brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and mince meat.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin seeds and salt.
- Cook for another 3-4 minutes or till it gets dry and oil separates.
- Put tomatoes, cover and cook till the tomatoes are soft.
- Add capsicums and cook for 5 minutes, covered on low heat.
- Take out in a dish and serve.