Lahori Seekh Kebab is a delicious Pakistani Recipe. Seekh Kabab is tasty and very common kabab in Pakistan. Mince is chopped with spices.Then bbq it and serve with chutney and naan or paratha. You can prepare it with chicken or beef or mutton mince.
- 200 g – Mutton mince
- 10 g – deggi mirch
- 5g – chopped ginger
- 5 g – chopped green chilli
- Salt to taste
- 10 g – Punjabi masala
- 5 g – jeera powder
- 3 g – coarsely ground coriander
- 15 g – butter
- 50 g – grated Cottage cheese
- 5 g – Red Chilli whole
- 3 g – pepper corn
- 5 g – coriander whole
- 3 g – jeera whole
- 3 g – chopped coriander
How to Make Lahori Seekh Kebab
- Rub the mutton mince nicely.
- Add deggi mirch, chopped ginger, chopped green chilli, salt, Punjabi masala and jeera powder.
- Grind coarsely the coriander and butter.
- Mix nicely.
- Make coarsely ground masala of red chilli whole, pepper corn, coriander, jeera.
- Mix the above masala with grated cottage cheese along with chopped coriander.
- Take skewer and apply the mutton mince gently with fingers.
- Cook in tandoor for 1 min and take out.
- Put cottage cheese mixture on top of mutton mixture and cook again in tandoor.
- Baste with butter in between.
- Check for tenderness and serve hot with mint chutney.