Mango Coconut Ladoo Recipe
Mango Coconut Ladoo Recipe tastes so good and they are completely different from the regular laddoos. It can be made instantly with just three ingredients. If you have any sudden guests in home and you have homemade mango puree, you can prepare this for them during mango season.
- 1/2 cup Mango Pulp
- 1 cup Desiccated Coconut Powder,
and more to dust
- 1/2 cup Condensed Milk
- Mixed nuts , for topping
- 1 pinch Cardamom Powder
Directions for Mango Laddoo Recipe
- To prepare Mango Coconut Ladoo Recipe, in a thick bottomed pan, dry roast desiccated coconut for about 2-3 mins or till fragrant. take care not to brown it.
- Add mango pulp and stir till combined well.
- Add condensed milk, and cardamom powder and nuts. Mix well. It will be like a gooey mass now. Keep on stirring continually at all times to avoid charring.
- Once the mass reaches a doughy consistency and comes together, switch off flame and allow to cool a bit till handle-able.
- Pinch out a small ball and roll between palms, roll the ladu in desiccated coconut powder. Repeat till all the ladoos are done.
- Serve Mango Ladoo Recipe during tea time or as a dessert.