Marinate the mutton with yogurt, ginger and garlic paste, papaya paste, chat masala, red chilli, crushed coriander seeds, crushed cumin seed, black pepper. then slow cook and add smoke.
- mutton 1kg
- onion1 lage (grind to a paste)
- thick greek yogurt 1 cup
- ginger and garlic paste 1 tbsp
- papaya paste 1 tbsp
- salt 1 tsp
- red chilli powder 1 tsp
- chaat masala powder 1/2 tsp
- black pepper powder 1/2 tsp
- coriander Seeds 1 tbsp (dry roasted & crushed)
- cumin seeds 1/2 tsp (dry roasted & crushed)
- garam masala powder 1/2 tsp
- lemon juice 2 tbsp
- cinnamon stick 1 piece
- cumin seeds 1 tsp
- cloves 4
- bullet green chilli 2 (chopped)
- coal to smoke the meat
- oil 1/2 cup
- onion 2 medium (rings to serve it with)
Recipe of Mutton Masala Boti
- in a bowl add mutton, yogurt, ginger and garlic paste, papaya paste, chat masala, red chilli, crushed coriander seeds, crushed cumin seed, black pepper, salt mix well, cover and keep aside for 2 hours.
- heat oil add the onion paste and fry on high flame till changes colour.
- add cumin seeds, cloves, cinnamon stick and fry, then the meat mix well, wait for a boil on high flame, then cover and cook on low to medium till the oil comes on the surface and meat completely cooked. can add water if required).
- now add garam masala powder, lemon juice, green chilli mix and close the flame.
- heat the coal, place foil on the meat, add hot coal, little oil on top and cover till the smoke settles.
serve with and naan.