Nothing like a chilled glass of Lassi to cool down on a hot summer day! This Punjabi Lassi Recipe is easy to stir up at home.
- 2 cups – Yogurt (Dahi or Curd)
- 1/2 cup – Milk
- 1/2 cup – Sugar
- 1 tbsp – Fresh Cream
- 1 cup – Ice Cubes
How to make Punjabi Lassi Recipe
- Take a blender and add yogurt and sugar into it. Whisk in the yogurt smoothly.
- Add the crushed ice cubes and blend again. If the prepared lassi is very thick ,add desired quantity of milk and vary the consistency accordingly. Blend again to make it ultra smooth.
- Pour with style into the serving glass. Allow to form a thick layer of foam over the lassi.
- Top the freshly prepared cold Lassi with fresh cream.
Blend the Lassi well, as the more you blend the more silky it gets.