- 1 KG lamb Meat (shoulder or leg)
- 4 Degi Red Mirch
- 2 Table Spoon Coriander seeds (roasted and ground)
- 1 Cup Yogurt
- 8 Almonds
- 1 Table Spoon Ginger paste
- 1 Table Spoon Garlic paste
- 1 big Onion in thinly sliced
- 8 green cardamom (Choti Elaichi)
- 1/2 Tea Spoon Black Cumin (kala zeera)
- Pinch of saffron
- 1 Tea Spoon Garam Masala
- Turmeric: tip of a Tea Spoon
- Salt to taste
- 1 Cup clarified butter (Ghee)
Shahi Mutton Korma
Royal Lamb with a Creamy Almond Sauce.
Take the Lamb Meat and in a bowl beat yogurt along with salt,half of ginger & garlic paste,turmeric & coriander powder (fresh roasted & ground) red chilli and almond paste and leave the meat in this marination for 2 hours.
Heat the oil in a wide, heavy pot over a medium-high flame. Put in the onions. Stir and fry the onions until they turn a brownish colour. Now add the remaining ginger garlic paste to this and saute it for 3 to 4 minutes.Then add marinated Lamb Meat in the onions and fry the meat for five minutes.When its going to dry add two cup of water and cook until the meat is tender. Now add green cardamom (Choti Elaichi), Black Cumin (kala zeera) and a Pinch of saffron. now put it on low flame. (Dum Dain)
As much you put it on low flame it’s getting more tasty.