This Pakistani pizza recipe is easy yet delicious. This recipe is a great fusion of Italian and Pakistani cuisines. Mozzarella cheese blended in tandoori chicken pieces gives it lip smacking taste and compels you to have a bite. Enjoy this pizza mixture of Desi tarka with your beloved ones.
All purpose flour 1/2 kg
Sugar 1 tbsp
Oil 3 tbsp
Instant yeast 1,1/2 tbsp
Salt 1/2 tsp
Lukewarm water or milk as needed
For Tandoori Chicken Topping:
Chicken boneless 1 kg
Salt 1,1/2 or to taste
Lemon 2 tbsp
Vinegar 3 tbsp
Yogurt 1 cup
Ajinomoto 1 tsp
Ginger garlic paste 4 tbsp
Oil 2-3 tbsp
Red chilli crushed 2 tbsp
Black pepper 2 tbsp
White pepper 1 tsp
Chilli sauce 1 tbsp
Soya sauce 2 tbsp
Yellow food colour 1/2 tsp
Coal 1 inch piece
Oil 2 tbsp
Ketchup 1/2 cup
Garlic paste 1/2 tsp
Salt 1/2 tsp
Red chilli powder 1 tsp
Ajinomoto 1/2 tsp
White pepper 1/2 tsp
Thyme powder 1/4 tsp
Oregano powder 1/4 tsp
Tomato 2 (cut into square)
Onion 1 (chopped)
Capsicum 2(cut into square)
Mozzarella cheese 1 pack (shredded)
Cheddar cheese 1 pack (shredded)
How to make Tandoori Chicken Pizza
- For Pizza Doug: Mix yeast in a little slightly warm milk and leave.
- Let it rise and then dissolve sugar and salt in it.
- Now mix all the ingredients and knead with lukewarm milk or water.
- When dough become in smooth form cover it with polythene bag set a side for an hour.
- For Pizza Sauce: Heat oil, saute garlic add rest of the ingredients in it.
- Cook for 2 minutes, then add 2 tbsp water and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Remove from heat let it cool.
- For Tandoori Chicken Topping: Mix all the ingredients in chicken and marinate for 1 hour.
- Bake at mark 4 or 180 degree for 40-45 minutes.
- Finish with coal smoke.
- When dough rise well take half of dough spread on 12” pizza pan and mark with fork.
- Now spread 3 tbsp prepared sauce, top it with baked chicken, sprinkle black pepper, spread onion, tomatoes, capsicum and shredded cheese.
- Bake for 7-10 min at mark 7 (pre-heat oven at mark 7 for 15-20 minutes).